Spanish II homework.Thank you!
Spanish II homework. Thank you!
The 2 parts below must be submitted and revised separately. Please complete the first part before moving on to the next. Each part must be completed in full to receive a grade. Please make sure you write in complete sentences and use proper grammar for both the English and the Spanish parts. Part 1: Your PlanSubmit this part BEFORE your trip to the restaurant:1. What is the name of the establishment you will be going to and where is it located? 2. What is the specific culture it is from and what kind of food do they serve?3. Who will be accompanying you to the restaurant?4. In Spanish, write at least 5 phrases that you will say in Spanish at the restaurant. You may put blanks where the menu items will go in a sentence. Remember common exchanges of courtesies. 5. Get to know your server. As a review, in Spanish how do you ask someone formally: What is your name? Where are you from? In addition (and this can be in English) find out an interesting fact about the country or culture where he/she is from. 5. In English, list at least 5 questions you will ask your companion after the meal to “interview” him or her about the experience. For example, you might ask questions about what they enjoyed, how they think the flavors compare to what they are used to eating, how they thought your Spanish sounded when you ordered, etc.Part 2: Your Experience and Observations This part is to be submitted AFTER going out to the restaurant:1. Write about your experience: Describe the atmosphere: sounds, smells, what you see around you What are some of the differences you noticed between this example of Hispanic culture and your own culture? How did the food taste? Was it different from your own culture’s food? Describe your experience thoroughly and thoughtfully focusing on the cultural aspect of it. Write at least 150 word response.2. Self-critique: How did you do communicating in Spanish? Write at least 50 words critiquing yourself. Consider such things as whether the person you spoke to seemed to understand your Spanish, if they had to ask for clarification, if they responded to you in Spanish, how much did you understand, were there any miscommunications, etc. 3. What did your dining companion have to say about the experience? Write his or her responses to the interview questions you asked. (If your companion gives one-word responses during your interview, try to draw out more of their thoughts by asking follow up questions.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.