Southwest Elementary School uses school buses supplied by companies A, B and C. The probability that the busses supplied by company A arrive on time is 0.965, the probability that the buses supplied by company B arrive on time is 0.94 and the probability that the buses supplied by company C is late is 0.07. Find the probability that14.) all the busses arrive on time (hint: this means bus A and bus B and bus C all arrive on time)15.) one of the buses arrives on time16.) none of the buses arrive on time17.) at least one of the buses arrive on time (this is the compliment to #16) 18.) two of the buses arrive on time19.) no more than one of the buses is late Solutions14. P(A)= 0.965 P(A’)= 0.035, P(B)= 0.94 P(B’)= 0.06, P(C)= 0.93 P(C’)= 0.07Here X= Probability of Bus x coming in time. X’= Probability of bus x coming late.All buses arriving…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.