Avian Influenza H7N9 Project InstructionsThis is a 4-part project. Review the Background Information document, which contains descriptions of the origins of a novel avian influenza threat that began in the winter of 2013, and the fictional scenario based in Zambia suggesting a potential for development of a more serious epidemic situation.Part 2: Vaccine Development Progress Report (Due Sep 10, 2017)You will write a 5-page research-based paper in current AMA format that focuses on the progress in the development of avian influenza A (H7N9) vaccine. The paper must include at least 5 references. All references must be peer-reviewed, scientific papers published since August 2013; however, peer-reviewed, scientific papers on related influenza vaccines from an earlier date may be used if a definitive correlation to the scenario presentation can be drawn. The purpose of this portion of the project will be to analyze the vaccine situation and determine a likely timeline for development and distribution of a vaccine should a crisis situation arise.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.