Select the procedure that can be used to show the converse of the Pythagorean theorem using side lengths chosen from 6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, and 11 feet.1. Knowing that 62 + 82 = 102, draw the 6-foot side and the 8-foot side with a right angle between them. The 10-foot side will fit to form a right triangle.2. Knowing that 82 + 102 < 112, draw the 4-foot side and the 10-foot side with a right angle between them. The 11-foot side will fit to form a right triangle.3. Knowing that 62 + 102 ≠ 112, draw the 6-foot side and the 10-foot side with a right angle between them. The 11-foot side will fit to form a right triangle.4. Knowing that 62 + 82 = 102, draw any two of the sides with a right angle between them. The third side will fit to form a right triangle.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.