Scenario: Your friend, an 8th-grade earth science teacher at the local middle school, is organizing an Earth Day celebration for his students and their families. He knows you have recently been learning about environmental policies in this environmental science class and has asked you to be one of several guest speakers at the event. He would like you to explain to the students how scientific research and public awareness of an environmental issue led to an environmental policy or law. The goal is for the 8th-grade students to understand how people and communities (scientific community, government bodies, citizens of a country, etc.) can effect positive change for the environment.Use the policy and issue you selected for your Wk 5 Discussion – Environmental Policies in Action.Selected policy, (Clean Air Act) Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word transcript of your presentation.Address the following in your presentation:Summarize the environmental issue. What are its causes? What are the effects on the environment and people? Consider multiple perspectives and locations, as applicable.Explain how economics and/or personal lifestyle choices or behaviors are related to this issue.Describe how individuals, communities, and/or governments have worked to address the issue.Examine the impact of relevant legislation or initiatives. What are the benefits? Have there been any consequences?Note: Remember your audience; the presentation needs to make sense and appeal to 13- and 14-year-old students.Include at least 2 outside resources to support your conclusions.PLEASE COMPLETE IN APA FORMATSubmit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.