please do an analysisRegression Analysis: SCALL versus QThe regression equation isSCALL = 79.0 + 0.114 QPredictor Coef SE Coef T PConstant 78.968 4.401 17.95 0.000Q 0.1145 0.1570 0.73 0.477S = 13.8908 R-Sq = 3.2% R-Sq(adj) = 0.0%Analysis of VarianceSource DF SS MS F PRegression 1 102.5 102.5 0.53 0.477Residual Error 16 3087.3 193.0Total 17 3189.8Unusual ObservationsObs Q SCALL Fit SE Fit Residual St Resid6 91.0 97.00 89.38 11.81 7.62 1.04 X8 11.0 118.00 80.23 3.49 37.77 2.81RR denotes an observation with a large standardized residual.X denotes an observation whose X value gives it large leverage.The value of r^2 squared is the proportion of total variation in the n observed values of y that is explained by the simple linear regression model. The closer the value is to r^2, the larger the proportion of the total variation that is explained by the model. In this case, r^2= 0.032 which is extremely low and suggests that there is little support for the model being a predictor of y in terms of x. Can we get a better model? Comments welcome by all!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.