SAME SCENARIO AS PREVIOUS: Smith’s wants to improve the quality of interactions between customers and Cashiers, so they develop a 2 hour training course on the importance of customer service and techniques for improving the customer’s experience in the check-out line. Prior to full-scale implementation of this training, Smith’s wants to make sure it works. They randomly select a n = 35 Cashiers from all Cashiers who are currently employed at Smith’s. Two weeks prior to participating in the training and two weeks following participating in the training, all the customers of Cashiers (who were selected to receive training) complete comment cards rating their satisfaction with the Cashier. The comment cards include a series of Likert scales with a total score ranging from 1-100, with higher ratings indicating more positive experiences. Before the training, the mean customer satisfaction rating for the 35 Cashiers selected to receive training was 75, after the training the mean customer satisfaction rating for those Cashiers was 90. Based on this data, Smith’s was confident that implementing the training company-wide would be a worthy investment.Which data collection method was used for this study?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.