1) Do you think the digital transformation is for better or for worst in the business world and humanity at large? Why? Why not? (150 words minimum)
2) What are the risks and the opportunities of the digital transformation we are experiencing right now? Give 3 clear examples of risks and 3 clear examples of opportunities with a short explanation for each ( 1-2 sentences / per example).
3) Reply to at least 2 posts of 2 different students with 2-3 meaningful sentences. Each reply is worth 10 points. ( if you don’t reply, you can get a max. of 30 points for this assignment).Praise for The Digital Helix
“You can’t successfully manage transformations without effectively
managing expectations. By ruthlessly confronting how digital innovation
explicitly disrupt enterprise expectations, Gale and Aarons focus executive
attention exactly where it belongs: the challenge of aligning greater
expectations with greater value.”
—Michael Schrage, research fellow at MIT Sloan School’s Initiative
on the Digital Economy
“In my role at Forbes Media, I have the good fortune and honor to meet
personally with, write about and to conduct research among many hundreds
of corporate leaders and entrepreneurs around the globe. Each is to a greater
or lesser degree leveraging Welch’s dictum and the parallels between those
experiences and what I learned from reading The Digital Helix are
—Bruce Rogers, chief insights officer at Forbes
“Don’t let the title fool you; this goes way beyond digital. Gale and Aarons
have given us a refreshing perspective about the importance of simplicity,
clarity, and culture in any transformation, along with a poignant reminder
that we must never lose sight of our most critical asset—the very people we
—Colette LaForce, named one of the Top 50 Women in Technology, a
Fierce 15 CMO, and CMO Leader of the Year
“Those who can take an adaptive stance, both as individuals and
organizations, are best positioned to realize their full potential during
uncertain times. Through research and insights, Gale and Aarons provide
the approach and tools for executives to lead by example in order to thrive
in the digital age.”
—Vanessa Colella, head of Citi Ventures and Chief Innovation
“It isn’t enough to evolve your existing business processes. Gale and
Aarons understand that businesses need real transformation. In The Digital
Helix, they provide information and tools to help you understand what
successful transformations look like.”
—Kelly Faley, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Sharp HealthCare
This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject
matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher and author are not engaged in
rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is
required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Published by Greenleaf Book Group Press
Copyright ©2017 Michael Gale and Chris Aarons
All rights reserved.
Thank you for purchasing an authorized edition of this book and for complying with copyright law.
No part of this book may be reproduced, store in a retrieval system, or transmit by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the
Distributed by Greenleaf Book Group
For ordering information or special discounts for bulk purchases, please contact Greenleaf Book
Group at PO Box 91869, Austin
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.