Two responses each 100 words with 1 reference due 1/6/2023
100 word response
In my opinion, some curriculum plans succeed and some do not because of their level of preparedness, implementation, and follow-through. According to the textbook Curriculum Leadership: Readings for Developing Quality Educational Programs, preparedness is essential to the success of a curriculum plan. It involves having a clear understanding of the needs of the students and sufficient resources to implement the plan. Preparation also includes ensuring that all stakeholders in the plan are informed and involved in the process (VanTassel-Baska & Baska, 2021). Implementation is the next key factor that contributes to the success or failure of a curriculum plan. According to the textbook, it is important to ensure that the plan is implemented in a timely manner and that all stakeholders are informed of their responsibilities in the process (Chiu & Chai, 2020).
In addition, it is important to ensure that the plan is implemented in a way that is consistent with the goals and objectives of the plan. Finally, follow-through is an important factor in the success of a curriculum plan. It is important to ensure that the plan is monitored and evaluated regularly to ensure that it is meeting its goals and objectives (VanTassel-Baska & Baska, 2021).
100 word response
Developing the proper curriculum to facilitate learning is a difficult tasks. Interventions are affective when their properly implemented and effectively communicated to stakeholders involved. Creating an environment that is comfortable and relatable to all involved is critical to the success of the intervention. The change may not always occur due to other factors but providing a clear vision and effective communication provides the greatest opportunity of success.
Vision is the positive impact that the organization wants to have as a formal description of the organization’s desired long-term goals (Kirkpatrick 2017 p. 7). The vision of the organization should outline the ideas for the future. The vision should be clearly defined and precise with attainable goals. Communications systems will function more effectively if they are organized around a sharded vision and mission (Covey, 1991 p.187). Effective leaders communicate a vision that guides the organization in the direction of progression. The strategies that are developed should connect the mission and vision to create shared unity among stakeholders.
Embracing the core challenges of an independent world can transform a formerly non innovative business into a world leader (Senge 2012). Communication amongst stakeholders is extremely valuable to the learning conditions. The lack of transparency complicates the entire process and hinder the ability to effectively implement change. Communication is essential to developing and implementing the strategies to attain the mission of the organization. Regardles
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.