Respond discussion 1 100 words
The International Reading Association’s 1999 position statement states, “There is no single combination of methods that can successfully teach all children to read. Therefore teachers must have a strong knowledge of multiple methods for teaching reading and a strong knowledge of the children in their care so they can create the appropriate balance of methods needed for the children they teach.”
I agree with the statement above. I agree because students have different preferences, and it’s the teacher’s responsibility to get to know their students and what those preferences are. There are some students who may comprehend what they’ve read instantly, and there are some students who may have to take multiple notes to comprehend what they’ve read. This is why it is important for the teacher to have knowledge of different methods that can best accommodate their classroom. I believe that incorporating groups in a lesson may help create an appropriate balance of methods for all of the students present. Providing students with different learning methods is very beneficial, since it allows them to view the lesson from different perspectives.
I agree with the statement. It is the teacher’s resposibility to learn their children, so that the teacher will know what kind of instuction to give to the child. We already know that children can be in one grade but learn on different levels. This could require the teacher serving different metods of teaching reading. Some children even require needing a resource teacher for that extra help with reading. That in itself is another method of teaching reading, but through someone that specialized in reading. That goes back to the beginning of my post. The teacher would be the one to notice whether a child needs that extra attention in reading.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.