RESEARCHERS FROM BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS INTEND TO DRAWCONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE UNKNOWN POPULATION VARIANCE FORSALARY FOR A GROUP OF ENGINEERS. A SAMPLE OF 16 SALARY RECORDSMEASURED IN ($1,000) IS COLLECTED. ASSUME THAT THE INDIVIDUALSALARY (X) IS NORMALLY DISTRIBUTED WITH THE UNKNOWNPARAMETERS. THE SAMPLE SUMMARIES WERE FOUND AS(X-BAR) = 75.84 AND THE SAMPLE STANDARD DEVIATION = 3.6.A. FIND THE 95% CONFIDENCE LIMITS FOR THE POPULATIONVARIANCE.UCL =LCL =B. PRESENT THE CRITICAL VALUES YOU WILL USE.C. AT THE SIGNIFICANCE LEVEL OF 1%, DO YOU HAVE SUFFICIENTEVIDENCE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE POPULATION VARIANCE WOULDBE BELOW 36? ANSWER YES (REJECT) OR NO (DO NOT REJECT).D. SHOW THE CRITICAL VALUE, THE TEST STATISTIC VALUE, AND STATETHE REJECTION RULE BEFORE ANSWERING THE PREVIOUS QUESTION.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.