Research Paper Instructions• As a historian you have been called upon to write an article. You will pick a topic, thenusing at least five outside sources you will write an essay detailing a particular event, issue,community, conflict, or other topic in US History from 1865-Present. Use at least five outsidesources – history books or academic articles. Three sources must be books. Use Jstor.org fromLibrary for articles. Expect to write roughly 7 pages and 1 page of citations (Total of 8). USE MLA or CHICAGO CITATIONS – SEE ONLINE For Links to websites that do it for you. FORMAT: Double spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font, 1” margins NO .GDOC, NO PAGES (Macintosh) Writing instructions: Use “standard” essay format: ● Introduction one or two paragraphs, three maximum – Explain your topic. Summarize. What is the main point you want to make about the significance of your topic? This is your THESIS. Itshould be the last sentence of the introduction. ● Body of Essay 5-6 pages – Back up your thesis. A good format is block out 1-2 pages per example that reinforces your thesis. ● Conclusion – 1-2 pages – Now that you’ve laid out the evidence, connect the dots for the reader and then restate your thesis, showing that based on the evidence your thesis is true. Important tips: •Avoid using “I” phrases such as “I said” or “I think”. •Stick to your thesis – You will see other connections including to present day issues, but keep your writing focused on your objective – to prove your thesis. •Make your introduction short and the point, the body is where you explain things in depth.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.