1. Research a focusing event that occurred between 1927-1950. 2. Identify a federal, state, or local government agency or non-governmental organization (NGO) such as a church or charity that provided assistance to the disaster victims. See the textbook for examples. 3. Describe the assistance provided and the phase of emergency management. 4. Discuss the lessons learned from the focusing event.The essay should include a title page, body (a minimum of two pages), and reference page. The body of the paper should include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Format the paper, in-text citations, and references in APA (6th ed.) format.***LongBeach Earthquake of 1933 will be the topic.All work will be ran through turn it in.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.