I was motivated to become a PMHNP based on two main pictures. The first picture involved a caregiver comforting an adult patient. The image enabled me to understand the role and responsibility of a PMHNP. The main role of the PMHNP is to comfort patients (Abram & Forbes, 2019). To do this, they must understand the patient’s situation and empathize with them so they can know what they are going through, whether it is a physical or mental illness. They also need to treat patients with respect while maintaining their professional demeanor and attitude.
The second picture illustrates the importance of maintaining and accessing good mental health. The second picture assisted me in looking forward and investing in research and development to provide awarenesses of cognitive challenges and how to reduce and manage various mental disorders and illnesses. The role of PMHNP is vital in ensuring that patients are aware of their mental health and its importance. By educating them on how to maintain their mental health, they will understand why it’s important to take care of themselves so they can lead healthy lives. This way, they can prevent depression or anxiety disorders from developing into full-blown illnesses, which could affect their physical health too.
Are the pictures different?
My pictures and the pictures provided are similar in many ways. The first pictures in the two categories are identical since they comfort the patient. The PMHNP should ensure that the patient is comfortable throughout the procedure and encourage them to participate. They also need to be aware of any possible complications or side effects that may arise during the process. The pictures showing the bulb-like structure indicate that a PMHNP provides awareness of physical, mental, and emotional well-being. PMHNP needs to provide information about pain management techniques, such as breathing and relaxation techniques so that patients can better cope with the discomfort associated with the side effects of medicines and surgery (Peterson, Pittenger, Kaas & Lounsbery, 2019).
My journey to becoming a PMHNP began with a personal interest in mental health, which I discovered through my own struggles with anxiety and depression. As a young adult, I was determined to pursue a career in the field and provide care to those dealing with similar issues (Mangano,2020). After much research, I decided that a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) program was the best fit for me.
My journey to becoming a PMHNP was long, but it was worth it. I started by completing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and gaining experience as a Registered Nurse. After that, I completed a Master of Science in Nursing degree and went on to become a Board Certified PMHNP.
The journey was challenging, but also rewarding. Through my studies and clinical rotations, I gained a deeper understanding of mental health and the role of the PMHNP in
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.