Marta Garcia Diaz
28 minutes ago, at 8:46 AM
Top of Form
Post a response to each of the following:
Choose one case in the video section.
Explain how this information may impact the way you prescribe medications to patients. Include a specific example of a situation or case with a patient in which the psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner must be aware of the medication’s action.
The video I have selected to discuss is on the Neuroscience of Depression with the link
Depression is considered to be mental health disorder which is characterized to be having lack of interest, and having persistent sadness and would impact the sleeping pattern of the person and even appetite. This information would impact medication based on the idea that there are different medication considerations that would have been made such as dopamine and the serotine drugs inhibitors medication that would help control the health issue. Also there needs considerations of the others symptoms of depression and the other inhibitors that would help limit the body reactions or basically the different side effects that would come from medications being used, drug interactions for which will help limit the side effects that would come from medications having side effects (Martin et al., 2021).
An example for this case would be on treating patient suffering from anxiety depression disorder for which the vest medications for this patient would involve the drugs known as the tranquilizers such as benzodiazepines, klonopin, valium, Ativan and many more. There also needs patient education consideration such as remaining physically active, having avoidance of alcohol, quitting drinking of caffeine beverages, eating healthy diets, quitting smoking habits, having enough sleep and relating to stress management practices that would limit anxiety. Also, anxiety would be treated by having the involvement in psychotherapy procedures which would help reducing the anxiety related symptoms and others related effects that would be originating from it (Wang et al., 2021).
Martin, C. R., Hunter, L., Patel, V. B., Preedy, V. R., & Rajendram, R. (2021).
The neuroscience of depression: Genetics, cell biology, neurology, behavior, and diet. Academic Press.
Please update your browser. (n.d.). YouTube.
25 minutes ago, at 8:49 AM
Top of Form
As stated in the monoamine hypothesis of depression, I concur with the notion that deficiency in serotonin and dopamine in the brain that stimulates feelings of satisfaction and fulfillment would induce depression. Additionally, I concur with the assertion that treating depression with the available antidepressants may lead to positive results (https://youtu.be/-a4y6tzkJdc). Typically, foundational neuroscience encompasses four principles which are anatomy, physiology, cellular biology, and biochemistry (Jän
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.