MUST USE EXCEL AND WRITE DOWN THE STEPS IN FINDING, AND PASTE THE excel functions, here is the data set, the google spreadsheet link, i dont know how to prepare the two way tablehttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xYVei7P6GmHNWAIV9T507YBiXjQ07vixNa3iXczdtr8/edit?usp=sharing1. Refer to the Restaurants dataset. The dataset captures information on 300 restaurants andtheir quality rating and meal price (in dollars).Answer the following questions:(a) The intention here is to cross tabulate Quality Rating (Good, Very Good, Excellent) andMeal Price (4 categories: Under $20, $20 to under $30, $30 to under $40, $40 and over). Inother words, use Excel’s Pivot Table to create a 2-way table with Quality Rating and Meal Priceas the two categorical variables. Your table must show the marginal counts as well.[Explanation: Marginal counts are the totals on the margin (also called marginal distribution).In a 2-way table, you can add up the totals for each row and columns. Those totals are calledmarginal counts.](b) What percentage of meals under $20 are classified as Very Good?(c) What percentage of Excellent restaurants have meals under $20?(d) Using your values in part (a), create a side-by-side bar chart for the restaurant data withmeal price on the horizontal axis and the count of restaurant on the vertical axis.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.