Due Monday, January 23, 2023
Worth 100 points
For this assignment you are going to examine an important policy issue: farm subsidies. Be sure to have reviewed Chapter 14 in your textbook and related handouts on Perfect Competition before completing this assignment.
Read the following selections which are referenced below.
To access the following articles, type in each of the following article titles into the Smart Search box within the CCBC Library website:
“Farm Subsidies: An Overview”
“Point: Farm Subsidies Are No Longer Necessary”
“Counterpoint: Farm Subsidies Are Needed for American Farmers”
Read the following selections on the Internet.
“Examining America’s Farm Subsidy Problem” at
“Farm Subsidies, with Pros, Cons, and Impact” at
“Our Crazy Farm Subsidies Explained” at
View the video, “Stossel: Sugar’s Sweetheart Deal,” at
“Mapping the $1M Farm Subsidy Club,” at
“Top 10 Worst Provisions in the 2018 Farm Bill” at
Respond to the questions on the next page with proper application of economic theory in a minimum of
three substantive paragraphs per question
, and your answers to all the questions in total should include a minimum of 1,500 words. To check your word count, select the text for each answer you provide. Microsoft Word will give a word count for the selected text.
Be sure to write your answers in your own words and to cite all sources in MLA or APA style. Utilize the textbook and the sources listed previously as well as at least one additional peer-reviewed secondary source to support your answers. Include parenthetical (in-text) citations within the text and a Works Cited (References) page. The CCBC Library has a citation guide for students at the following link:
Strive to write in a clear, logical and organized style using standards of proper written English. Use a word processing program to prepare your paper. Be sure to correct errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Be sure to proofread your paper carefully. It is helpful to print out a draft(s) and read it later, preferably the next day. Errors that were not apparent initially will be more obvious using this technique. Some people find it is helpful to read their paper aloud. They are able to identify errors by hearing them as well as seeing them.
Before submitting your assignment for grading, be sure to compare your pape
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.