Read pages 66-67 of chapter 2 of the book ‘Day by Day’. The book describes the following: “The transition from adolescent to adult is important in many cultures. In the United States, young people value independence very much and that is why it is important to get a good job and get out of the parent’s house as soon as possible. However, in many Spanish-speaking countries the economic situation prohibits or delays this process. ” Think about the following goals that many young people want to achieve:Finish your college degree and get a good jobLeaving your parents’ houseBuying your first homeGet marryHave childrenIn your opinion, what are some of the personal, political, and economic factors that affect being able to achieve these goals? Which goal, do you think, is the easiest to achieve? What is the most difficult? Why? Is reaching these goals the same or different if you live in the United States or if you live in one of the Spanish-speaking countries? Why? What are the most important goals for you personally? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.