Race and Ethnicity in the Movies #1Due: May 31, 2019 at 11:59 PMThere are several great movies that relate to the content of this course. Students are required to choose one (1) movie from the list below. After screening the film, please write a 2-3 page essay or 10-12 slide PPT analyzing each film using content drawn from our textbook and class lectures. 100pts.Movie options: Gran Torino, Lone Star, Smoke Signals, What’s Cooking?, or Crash”Gran Torino””Lone Star””Smoke Signals””What’s Cooking”Watch smoke signals
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.