Rabbits like to eat the cucumbers in Mimi’s garden. There are 10 cucumbers in her garden which will be ready to harvest in about 10 days. Based on her experience, the probability of a cucumber being eaten by the rabbits before harvest is 0.30.(a) Let X be the number of cucumbers that Mimi harvests (that is, the number of cucumbers not eaten by rabbits). As we know, the distribution of X is a binomial probability distribution. What is the number of trials (n), probability of successes (p) and probability of failures (q), respectively?(b) Find the probability that Mimi harvests at least 8 of the 10 cucumbers.(a) The number of trails is 3s =10. Let X be the number of eueumbers that mini harvest follows the binomial distribution.The probability of success isp = UTU.The probability of failure is s=1-p…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.