A study looked at the average number of steps per second for 100 randomly selected college male runners at different speeds. The table gives the output from a regression analysis.Write the regression equation.What three graphs should be checked with regard to conditions for a test of significance for the slope of the regression line? Briefly Explain.Perform a test for significance. For the analysis, use the significance level of 0.01.For 1 I gotsteps=1.76608+0.080284(speed)But I’m just really lost over all. Please help!R squared = 99.8%s = 0.0091 with 7 – 2 = 5 degrees of freedomVariable Coefficients.e. of coefft-ratioprob.Constant 1.766080.030757.6<0.0001Speed0.0802840.001649.7<0.0001
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.