QuestionWhich of the following patterns does the scatter plot show?A scatterplot has a horizontal axis labeled x from 0 to 12 in increments of 1 and a vertical axis labeled y from 0 to 28 in increments of 2. Eight plotted points are randomly distributed between the horizontal coordinates 1 and 12 and the vertical coordinates 4 and 26. The following points are plotted: left-parenthesis 1 comma 26 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 2 comma 20 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 6 comma 18 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 7 comma 10 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 9 comma 16 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 10 comma 20 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 11 comma 8 right-parenthesis; left-parenthesis 12 comma 4 right-parenthesis. All values are approximate.Select all that apply:Positive linear patternPositive linear pattern with deviationsNegative linear patternNegative linear pattern with deviationsNo pattern
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.