Question: Linear Optimization Problem – Assign 5 Objects to 5 PeopleFive people (A, B, C, D, and E) would like to have one of five objects. The store wants to make sure each person has an object and that each object goes to one person. The objects are numbered from 1 to 5, and each individual ranks the objects in order of preference (with ‘1’ being the most preferred, and ‘5’ the least preferred rank). This information is organized in the matrix below, where each row denotes a person and each column denotes a object. Form a linear optimization so that each person gets as close as possible to their top ranking. (a) Formulate this as an integer linear programming problem. Clearly specify the decision variables, the objective function and the constraints.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.