Question: Hello needing some help with problem. I’m a little unsure about this. Imagine you are the manager a non-profit business, and you are looking to hire a recent college graduate. You list the position as paying $20,000/year. After interviewing candidates, you decide that some will be offered the expected salary, while some will be offered more because of experience and interviewing skills. Others will be offered less than expected until they can demonstrate competence and their salary will increase when they are fully qualified.Using Microsoft® Excel®, run a chi square Goodness of Fit test to determine whether these observed starting salaries are significantly different. What do the findings tell you?Expected SalariesObserved SalariesApplicant 1$20,000$17,500Applicant 2$20,000$20,000Applicant 3$20,000$22,000Applicant 4$20,000$20,500Applicant 5$20,000$20,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.