QuestionAccording to a research study, college athletes slept 8 hours each night last year, on average. A random sample of 20college athletes was surveyed and the mean amount of time per night each athlete slept was 8.4. This data has a sample standard deviation of 0.9. (Assume that the scores are normally distributed.)Researchers conduct a one-mean hypothesis test at the 1% significance level, to test if the mean amount of time college athletes sleep per night is greater than the mean amount of time last year.(a) H0:μ=8; Ha:μ>8, which is a right-tailed test.(b) Determine the test statistic, rounded to two decimal places.Provide your answer below:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.