Question # 2Researchers studying infant head circumferences (in centimeters) wish to test if the mean head circumference differs from the historical mean of 34.5 cm. The researchers obtain a sample of 15 infants with a mean head circumference of 34.86 cm and a standard deviation of 0.58 cm.At the α = 0.05 significance level, test the claimHO: µ = 34.5HA: µ ≠ 34.5a) Is this an upper tail, lower tail, or two-tail test? (5 points).b) Are we testing means or proportions? (5 points)c) State the rule of rejection (in terms of p-value and level of significance) (5 points)Z test with a a= 0.05 and the decision rule is that if we reject H0 if 0.05 > p-value .d) Find the p-value (5 points)e) Should you reject or not reject HO? (5 points)f) Does the result suggest that the mean head circumference differs from 34.5 cm? (5 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.