If i can get help with this question it would be much appreciated, thank you!Question 14Two different formulas of an oxygenated motor fuel are being tested to study their road octane numbers. The variance of road octane number for formula 1 is Of = 1.5, and for formula 2 it is Oz = 1.2.Two random samples of size /1 = 13 and 2 – 20 are tested, and the mean octane numbers observed are X1 -89.0 fluid ounces and X2 = 92.1 fluid ounces. Assume normality.(a) Test the hypotheses #o: H1 = #2 versus #1: #1 < #2 using @ – 0.05. Round your answer to three decimal places (e.g. 98.765).Zo(b) Calculate a 95% two-sided confidence interval on the mean difference road octane number, *1 2. Round your answer to three decimal places (e.g. 98.765).SH1 – #25(c) What sample size would be required in each population if you wanted to be 95% confident that the error in estimating the difference in mean road octane number is less than 1?m1 = 02 =Round your answer up to the nearest integer.Statistical Tables and Charts
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.