Question 11 A researcher wants to construct a 99% confidence interval for the proportion of people who changed jobs in the past year. What sample size is needed so that the confidence interval will have a margin of error of 0.042 ? Write only an integer as your answer.Question 13 Consider the following hypotheses:H0: mean = 7 H1: mean 7A test is performed with a sample of size 36. The sample mean was 2.50 and the population standard deviation is 18. Assume that the population is approximately normal. Use the TI-84 PLUS calculator to compute the P-value. Round your answer to four decimal places (for example: 0.0138). Write only a number as your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.