Q1-Molly invested $600 in her savings account for a period of six months. If saving account was offering her simple interest rate of 2.20% p.m. Calculate:a. The maturity of her investment?b. The interest she earned at the end of the time period ?Q2-Samantha loaned $300,000 to a small business at 8.25% compounded semi-annually for 3 year and 4 months.a. How much would the business have to repay Samantha at the end of the period?b. How much interest did Samantha earn from this investment?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.