“PROBLEM 2. Conduct a one-tailed hypothesis test given the information below.A test was conducted to determine whether gender of a display model affected the likelihood that consumers would prefer a new product. A survey of consumers at a trade show which used a female spokesperson determined that 120 of 300 customers preferred the product while 92 of 280 customers preferred the product when it was shown by a female spokesperson.At the 0.05 level of significance, do the samples provide sufficient evidence to indicate that on the average, fewer consumers prefer a new product when the spokesperson is male? ” HypothesisZ Test for Differences in Two ProportionsDataHypothesized DifferenceLevel of SignificanceGroup 1Number of SuccessesSample SizeGroup 2Number of SuccessesSample Size 00.05120…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.