PROBLEM 2-14 Contribution Format versus Traditional Income Statement [LO5]House of Organs, Inc., purchases organs from a well-known manufacturer and sells them at theretail level. The organs sell, on the average, for $2,500 each. The average cost of an organ from themanufacturer is $1,500. The costs that the company incurs in a typical month are presented below: (See attached)During November, the company sold and delivered 60 organs.Required:1. Prepare a traditional income statement for November.2. Prepare a contribution format income statement for November. Show costs and revenues onboth a total and a per unit basis down through contribution margin.3. Refer to the income statement you prepared in (2) above. Why might it be misleading to showthe fixed costs on a per unit basis?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.