In order to fulfill all parts of this assignment, you must complete and submit the Week Three Assignment Worksheet. This assignment is meant to help you get your Final Project started byFocusing on your topic.Determining the direction of your project by writing a thesis statement.Choosing the events that you will discuss in your Final Project.Locating the sources that you need for your Final Project.To complete the worksheet, address the following points:Pick a topic.Choose four specific events related to your topic.Locate two primary sources and two secondary sources.Write a thesis.On the worksheet, you will find links to examples and explanations for all parts of the assignment. If you need more help, you may want to look at a sample completed worksheet to help you get started. For help locating primary sources refer to the HIS206: Primary Sources Research Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..Do you have questions? Check out the FAQs on the Assignments Boards page.In this class, you have three tutoring services available: Paper Review, Live Chat, and Tutor E-mail. Click on the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. tab in the left-navigation menu to learn more about these tutoring options and how to get help with your writing.the topic i have chosen is women as well Attachment 1Attachment 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.