Please type your answers in a SINGLE WORD DOCUMENT (doc or docx file) and please DOUBLE-SPACE and use size 12 font! Please also clearly NUMBER your answers. NO GOOGLING answer questions from reading materialAnswer every question from readings and fulfill every question requirements I Also attached the reading documentREADINGS LINKS-https://canadianfilmday.ca/back-to-gods-country/http://www.ameriquefrancaise.org/en/article-555/Direct_Cinema_and_the_National_Film_Board.htmlhttps://offscreen.com/view/lonely_boyhttps://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/les-ordresordershttps://www.criterion.com/current/posts/5824-the-sprightly-civil-servant-norman-mclaren-at-the-national-film-board-of-canadahttps://blog.nfb.ca/blog/2011/02/27/neighbours-the-nfbs-second-oscar-winner/https://blog.nfb.ca/blog/2018/03/08/evelyn-lambart-bio/Questions1. “The film ultimately serves as a condemnation of unseen power structures.” Who are the authors of this quote and which film are they describing? Explain what this quote means. 2. “In any case, according to this argument, the conventional NFB documentaries did not simply represent reality but showed a selective version, thereby transforming public service into public relations.” Who is the author of this quote? Explain what this quote means in connection to a film from the first half of the course. 3. “The flower itself does little dances and even cowers in fright as the men get violent.” Who is the author of this quote and which film are they describing? Explain what this quote means. 4. “He favoured a camera with a short focal length, so as to get closer to his subjects and capture the unexpected.” Who is the author of this quote and which filmmaker are they describing? Explain what this quote means in connection to a film from the first half of the course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.