Question 7: Given , determine the value(s) of for which: 7.1 (1) 7.2 is undefined. (2) 7.3 and real. (6)  Question 8: A tennis player hits a ball against a practice wall away and it rebounds as shown in the diagram below. The initial path of the ball as it is struck by the player is given by the equation , where is the height, in metres, that the ball is above the ground and is the distance, in metres, that the ball is away from the player. 8.1 From what height is the tennis ball struck? (1) 8.2 Given that the ball strikes the wall at metres, determine the height it strikes the wall in terms of . (4) Show, that the turning point of the initial path of the ball as it is struck by the player, is given by (5) The ball rebounds off the wall along the curve defined by . Determine the values of at which the ball hits the ground. (3) 
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.