—-> —–> —–> PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!You will need the book “Voices of Freedom” and “Give Me Liberty Vol 2” to complete this assignment. I ATTACHED A SCREENSHOT OF HOW THE BOOKS LOOK!!Read the following selections from Voices of Freedom (refer to the table of contents for exact page numbers): Woodrow Wilson A World Safe for Democracy, A Critique of the Versailles Peace Conference, Franklin D. Roosevelt on the Four Freedoms, The Truman Doctrine, NSC 68 and the Ideological Cold War, The National Security Strategy of the US, Second Inaugural Address of George W. Bush. Write a short essay (600-12000 words) that examines what these documents tell about how American foreign policy in some ways remained consistent and in other ways evolved from WWI until the War on Terror. Your essay will be scanned for plagiarism, so do not use outside sources. If you do, you will receive a zero. Just use and cite the assigned readings.Your essay must incorporate at least two excerpts/sentences from Voices. It must also must include one excerpt from Give Me Liberty. You should cite the excepts by providing the book title and page number in the text of your essay. For example:Olaudah Equiano wrote that when he was captured, “two men and a woman got over our walls, and in a moment seized us both” (Voices of Freedom 66).Your essay must also have a proper introductory and concluding paragraph. It must be based on the readings listed above. You must complete this writing assignment in order to get a C or better in this course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.