Please explainQUESTION 1Settlement of the new land was motivated by which of the following?A.Religious freedom.B.Economic opportunites.C.As a refuge from persecution.D.All of the above.QUESTION 2Which of the following is true about Adam Thoroughgood?A.A farmer.B.A member of the House of Burgesses in Virginia.C.Came to Virginia from England.D.All of the above.E.B and C only.QUESTION 3Which is the following is true about the Adam Thoroughgood house?A.A large chimney is placed in the center of the home.B.The structure is rare for being made of brick instead of timber.C.Took its design from the newest architectural trends from England, including classical motifs.D.All of the above.E.A and B only.F.B and C only. QUESTION 4How did Bacon’s Castle get its name?A.It is named after the person who commissioned it to be built.B.It is named after the man who used the house as a fortress against a British royalist who failed to protect the community from Native American raids.C.It is named after a similar structure in South London.D.None of the above.QUESTION 5The gabled chimneys at the ends of Bacon’s Castle are imported from which of the following?A.Holland or Belgium via England.B.Parisian architecture.C.Versaille, France.D.Scotland.QUESTION 6Which of the following is true about the Parson Capen House?A.It is made from wood taken from out-of-commission English ships that had been brought over by settlers.B.Is influenced by Palladian architectural theories.C.It had outer walls made of clapboards and had decorative pendills. D.All of the above.QUESTION 7In which of the following ways are Southern homes different from Northern ones in Colonial America?A.Southern homes tend to have a central hallway that allows for air flow during hot summer days.B.Northern homes tend to have a central chimney to better heat the home during cold winters.C.Southern homes have chimneys on the ends of the house.D.All of the above.E.A and B onlyQUESTION 8How does Northeastern architecture in Colonial America differ from the Spanish?A.Northeasterners employed professional architectural designers.B.The Spanish adopted Native American building techniques.C.Only the Northeasterners used European decorative motifs such as arcades.D.All of the above.QUESTION 9Which of the following is true about the Old Ship Meeting House?A.It served as both a place of worship and the site of town hall meetings.B.The interior is not very elaborate or ornate compared to European Baroque churches. C.There is no longitudinal orientation as there are in Gothic churches, but instead the interior is square.D.All of the above.QUESTION 10Which of the following is true about New England furniture?a.It was typically made of oak or pine.b.It is characterized by its heavy proportions and incised designs in low relief.c.Parts were turned on a lathe.d.All of the above.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.