Please explain.Montezuma was which of the following?A.A Spanish explorer who conquered Mexico.B.An Aztec leader.C.A Frenchman who explored what would become South Carolina.D.None of the above.QUESTION 2Cortes was which of the following?A.A Spanish explorer who conquered Mexico.B.An Aztec leader. C.A Frenchman who explored what would become South Carolina.D.None of the above.QUESTION 3Ignacio Daza’s design for the Castillo de San Marcos differs from medieval castles in which of the following ways?A.The walls are lower.B.The walls are constructed of limestone to absorb cannon balls.C.The walls are thicker.D.All of the above.QUESTION 4A pueblo is which of the following?A.A building material that is a mixture of clay, sand and water.B.A type of limestone that is used for fortresses.C.A large apartment complex of irregular massive blocks.D.A and B.E.None of the above.QUESTION 5Adobe is which of the following:A.A building material that is a mixture of clay, sand and water.B.A type of limestone that is used for fortresses.C.A large apartment complex of irregular massive blocks.D.A and B.E.None of the above.QUESTION 6Spanish missions in the New World contained which of the following?A.A sanctuary.B.A school.C.A hospital.D.A rectory.E.All of the above. QUESTION 7What animal was brought to America by the Spanish that impacted how Native Americans considered their food?A.Longhorn cattle.B.Buffalo.C.Doves.D.Chickens.QUESTION 8Who was largely responsible for building mission walls using a puddling method?A.Trained builders imported from Spain.B.Teenage boys who lived in the monasteries.C.Amateur architects living in the community who usually were also blacksmiths.D.Women and girls.QUESTION 9Mission church fronts or facades differed from European examples in which of the following ways?A.They were not typically decorated with sculpture.B.The doors were not arched.C.They lacked stepped-gable designs.D.All of the above.QUESTION 10Who was Pedro Huizar?A.The sculptor of the portal at San Jose y San Miguel de Aguayo.B.A student of Jose Benito Churriguera who was known for his exuberant Churrigueresque style in Spain.C.A priest who designed the church at San Xavier del Bac.D.A merchant who commissioned the building of San Jose Laguna.E.All of the above.F.A and B only.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.