please answering the following questions and number 1 is that picture that I took from the museum and I will rate you once you give out the answers.1) Which single piece of art (painting, photograph, textile, architectural motif, instrument, etc.) most interests you? Look at the listing (in a wooden stand) or ask a security guard to find out what the piece is. • Artist: • Title: • Date: • Visual Medium: 2)Spend five minutes examining the piece closely. View it up close and from different angles in the room. What stands out to you? What does the art depict? How would you describe it to someone who has never seen it before? Why do you think Gardner placed this piece where she did?3. Stand back. What else is in this room? Look at the listing (in a wooden stand) to find out what other works are in the room. Why do you think Gardner placed this grouping together? Do the other works of art in the room shape how you interpret the piece you selected?4. What do you think about the Gardner Museum (the building, displays, and art)? Note three things that you noticed:…5. After spending years collecting art from her travels and through art dealers, Gardner opened her museum in 1903 (five years after the Spanish-American War). What types of culture did she prize? Where was most of the art made? What does her taste in art tell us American culture in the early 20th century?Attachment 1Attachment 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.