Place about 2 cups of dirt into 3 separate baggies.Place 2 cups of water in one bag, and 1 cup of water in a second bag.Place the three leafy twigs in the third bag. Seal each bag.Place the last bag over a leafy part of a living plant; use tape to prevent moisture leaving the bag.Place the three bags with dirt in a warm area, either in the sun, a sunny window, heat lamp, or heater vent for 8 hours, monitoring every 2 hours.Record the type of soil used, and the ambient temperature for all bags.Observe and record any changes to each bag every 2 hours.Report your observations of this experiment.Explain how this experiment relates to drought conditions.What would happen if you increased the ambient temperature? What would happen if you decreased the ambient temperature?Compare what you found between the twig bag and the taped bag around the living branch? Were these the results you were expecting? Why or why not?Explain how you could set up a terrarium to account for the following; evaporation, condensation, precipitation, runoff, infiltration, and percolation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.