Piece Information: “Good Morning” from Singing in the Rain (1952)[Originally Written for Garland & Rooney’s 1939 film, Babes In Arms]Words by Arthur FreedMusic by Nacio Herb BrownChoreography by Gene Kelly & Stanley DonenPerformance by Gene Kelly, Donald O’Connor & Debbie Reynolds Instructions: Watch the above video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw&feature=youtu.beThen write a three paragraph critique using the Mini Video Critique Guidelines. :You should write your critique with the idea that your readers have not seen the pieces and have no knowledge of them. You must paint a clear picture of the pieces without just writing step by step details of the story you envision. Think about the important details and how you can discuss them in an interesting way to grab your readers. You will be given all the program information for the pieces you have to watch, but it is advised to do outside reach to support your thoughts.Suggestions for things that could be included or places to look for ideas to begin when watching videos:Can you apply class terminology to the description of the performance? Analyze what you drew you into the piece and what kept you out (likes and dislikes) and explain why or why not. Identify production elements: costumes, music/sound, lights, props, stage design Describe the movements. Did the choreography hold your attention? How did it convey the theme or atmosphere of the piece? What were the mood, images and ideas conveyed? Was the program based on a narrative/storyline or more abstract? What style of dance (s) could you identify (i.e. ballet, modern, jazz, ethnic, etc.)? What could have been done to enhance the performance? Do you think seeing this piece on video made it different then if you saw it in a theatre live? Make sure you included the information listed above about the piece in the opening paragraph. Also remember that your readers have NOT seen this piece so do your best to describe it to them within your critique. Use the information you have learned in your lectures and readings to help support your thoughts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.