Part A: You are the Environmental Coordinator at a chemical demilitarization facility. You are tasked with the compliant and safe transport of explosives off site to the disposal facility. Identify the proper placarding, labeling, and shipping documentation of the transport vehicle as required by the DOT. Part B: The vehicle that was transporting the explosive in Part A has been struck by another vehicle. A small fire appears to be spreading from a tire on a vehicle at the scene of the accident. Identify the explosive material that could be involved, and describe the chemical interaction that could be occurring as a result of the collision between the two vehicles. What immediate action should the EHS and FS responders take to protect human health and the environment? Your response should consist of at least 250 words. APA format in text references and minimum one references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.