Name and define the leadership style/topic.
· Outline the historical and research basis for the topic.
The mark shall be derived as follows:
· Completeness of describing and demonstrating understanding of the theory/topic of the chapter– 5/20
· Proper application of the theory/topic to a real-life example of a leadership situation – 5/20
· Verbal presentation and communication including ability to stick to timing – 5/20
· Narrative conciseness, quality of the PowerPoint presentation (visually and grammatically) – 5/20
· Each student will be graded on their own portion of the presentation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.