One way to measure employee satisfaction is to see how long an employee stays employed with a company. A large corporation has three factories located in similar areas of the country. Although the corporation tries to maintain uniformity in management style, working conditions, and employee relations at its various factories, the corporation realizes that differences may exist among factories. To study whether or not that is true, employee records are randomly selected at each of the three factories, and the length of employee service with the company is recorded. A summary of the data is below:FACTORY 1 2 3SAMPLE SIZE 14 22 16SSTR = 424.6 SSE = 3570At the 5% level of significance, does the average length of employee service differ across the three factories?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.