On Day 1, I Will …Please respond to EACH of the following discussion topics and submit them to the discussion forum as a single post. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length. Then, make at least two thoughtful responses to your fellow students’ posts. If you haven’t recently, please review the Rules of Discussion.When candidates for president are out on the campaign trail it is not uncommon to hear them state, “When I am elected President, on day one I will do … .” The candidate then gives a list of one or two executive orders that they will make on their first day in office. In other words, they will make a policy that falls within the vagueness of Article II of the U.S. Constitution or a change of how current laws are executed and thus not needing Congressional approval for such a change.For your initial post this week, imagine you are a candidate for the White House and present to the class at least one executive action you would take on your first day serving as president. (Please Note: it is not acceptable to state that you think no action should be taken.)Go beyond just stating what the executive order you would make is. Make an argument supporting your action. Is it a legal action? Does the president have the power to take this action without Congress? Is this really a state issue and not a federal issue? Is this executive action, in your opinion, a good idea, why or why not? Would the public be in favor of such an executive action?Please no plagiarism.On the first day I would issue an executive order establishing significant immigration reformsYes it is a legal action since as a President Elect my core responsibilities is to protect the…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.