**NO REFRENCE PAGE NEEDED OR COVER PAGE NO PLAGARISM PLEASE I WILL CHECK .1. “Classic Rock” format becomes huge during the 1990s (and through today). Taking into account the Rock buying public at that time, how significant was the move by both radio and cable TV (VH-1) to cater to this demographic? Are other older styles (pre 2000) following the same pattern as “Classic Rock” in your opinion?Chapter 141. “Airbag” by Radiohead showcases their style of incorporating experimental sonorities within traditional pop music formats. How does the simplistic song form (verse/refrain/instrumental riff) keep the listener engaged? What previous style(s) sound similar? Name examples of bands/artists.2. “End of the Road” by Boys II Men represents an updating of the Teen Idol/Boy Band style. How is this style updated for the time period? What previous styles are they borrowing from? Are they influential to any current artists/groups?3.”Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” by Dr. Dre Featuring SnoopDoggy Dogg is a prime example of West Coast Gangsta Rap from Death Row Records. How does a song with a Simple Verse form keep the listener engaged? How does the flow of the lyric lines make the song move? Is it just the lyric content, the rhythmic complexity, or a combination 4.The diversity of sound in the 1990’s creates great divides in the music scene, and in the industry.Looking forward to the 21st century, how do the styles of the 1990’s set up what will happen in the next millennium? Is there any one style that stands out?Give some examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.