For this assignment, you are challenged to answer a series of questions about a fictional planet, Zindau, to demonstrate your understanding of Module Two’s seasonality concepts.Prompt: Our story begins in the Andromeda Galaxy. You are an inhabitant of a planet called Zindau, which is approximately the size of Earth. It orbits a star that is about the same size as the Sun. Further, the distance between these celestial bodies is approximate to the Earth and Sun. However, there are some differences:Planet Zindau has an equal distribution of land and water between both hemispheres.Planet Zindau has an axial tilt of 35 degrees.Although the perihelion and aphelion occur at about the same time as the solstices (as it does for Earth), the eccentricity of Zindau’s orbit is 10% (ascompared to about 2% for Earth). The alignment of the perihelion and aphelion relative to the year is the same as that for Earth.Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:Answer the following questions in sentence format. Try to answer each question in a sentence or two.Where will the significant lines of latitude (equator, Tropics, Circles) align on Zindau?How will the equal distribution of land and water affect seasonal temperatures between the hemispheres relative to the perihelion/solstice andaphelion/solstice?How does the increased tilt affect critical components of seasonality across the latitudes as compared to Earth?a) How would the daylight period be affected across the latitudes through the year?b) How would beam spreading and depletion be affected across the latitudes?c) How would the solar angle incidence be affected across the latitudes?Calculate the winter and summer solstice solar angles for a point existing at 45 degrees north latitude. Are there any other aspects of Zindau/Sun relationships that would be affected? If so, what are they and how would they be different from that of Earth?Describe seasonality through the year for both hemispheres.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.