need tomorrow only one page Unit V Mini Project As a continuation of our course project due in Unit VIII, A Permit By Rule (PBR) Application for an Interior Surface Coating Facility, complete the next section, “Operational Face and Filter Velocities,” of your proposal by following the instructions carefully, and then submit your continued draft for grading. MEE 6501, Advanced Air Quality Control 5 Instructions 1. Closely read the Required Reading assignment from your textbook, the TCEQ (2011) document, and the Unit Lesson in the Study Guide. 2. Open your proposal draft from Unit IV and make any improvements to your draft using your professor’s feedback from the Unit IV project assignment. 3. Open the Unit V Study Guide, read the Unit V Lesson, then review the calculations demonstrated and explained regarding face velocity calculations and filter velocity calculations for our scenario. 4. Make your Unit V work your fourth level 1 heading titled “Operational Face and Filter Velocities.” Describe and demonstrate (illustrate) the calculations for the following for this section of your project: (a) calculate the face velocity and (b) filter velocity of the spray booth in a minimum one-page, double-spaced document. Information about accessing the Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.