Need help with peers post In your response posts to at least two peers discuss the following:Do you look at statistics differently now? If so, how?What advice can you offer to help others make the most appropriate use of data?Peer 1 :Suppose you are here reading this and don’t drop this class. More power to us because we made it. Math240 was the most challenging class but finding the professor’s youtube page was heaven-sent. Statistics was a course I needed to try and comprehend because I have a lot of meetings with the financial team at my current job. So now I’m able to understand how they got to the information provided throughout the session. Also, data in the workplace is changing more than ever. I use excel more than I ever did before and the functions that I have learned, like provided values and filtering through data was a great tool I learned.The most important thing I learned about statistics was that one number off or in the wrong spot could through off the entire data, and it could be the complete opposite of what you thought the outcome would be. Therefore, statistics is a serious calculation because it is crucial information that could mislead or affect a large population of people or situation if incorrect.Good luck with your plans. Never forget you survived statistics. I’m 95% sure you will never forget it. :-)Peer 2 :Hello Everyone,Thinking back to how I felt at the beginning of the course, I was still very stressed about this course. Now, I just want it to be over with. Honestly, I cannot think of any real world situations where I would need to use statistics. I have a very specific career path I am following, and other than basic math, anything more than that is not used. I can imagine there are many jobs out there that either want you to have data analysis as a requirement, or some knowledge of data analysis. I can see this is a popular course due to the rise in real estate agents alone. I think with data analysis, precision is a must. Statistics can give a very detailed report to show the better option, but some of the information can be misleading if read wrong, or if confused.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.