Need a lesson plan. Instructions are attachedNO PLAGIARISM
Need a lesson plan. Instructions are attached NO PLAGIARISM
CHILDREN’S LITERATURE OPENS DOORS TO MATHEMATICS Assignment- Summative Assessment Literature-based Math Lesson Plan For this activity, you will choose a piece of Children’s Literature. (2 are listed attached ) Create a classroom activity that integrates the piece of literature and mathematics. Write a detailed and complete lesson plan, which outlines how you would use a children’s book as part of a hands-on mathematics lesson for early childhood school children. The lesson plan should include-the name of the text, author, materials needed for the lesson, grade level of the audience, and a brief synopsis of the book At the end of then lesson on a separate page please explain What is the major mathematical concept? How can I help students connect this concept to their lives? Are there key concepts or specialized vocabulary that needs to be introduced because students could not get meaning from the context? How could I use the pictures, charts, and graphs to predict or anticipate content? Book Ideas (if you do not have one of your own) MOUSE SHAPES Watch the book being read here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KKYNwmxdbc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GysjOAZzvz0 COUNTING CROCODILES Watch the book being read here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGGJXQmwTo
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.