Need a lesson plan for math on 2nd grade level. Using Maine Math standards 2.MD.A.4: Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit to come up with the lesson plan.No plagiarism and use the attached template to complete
Need a lesson plan for math on 2nd grade level. Using Maine Math standards 2.MD.A.4: Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a sta
Instruction Plan for a Single Lesson Name: ___________________________________ Date: ___________________ Grade Level: _____ Subject/Topic______________________________________ Group Size: _____ Individual ______Small Group ( ) ______ Whole Class ( ) Standards: Which Maine Learning Results, Common Core Standards, Next Generation Science Standards or Provincial Standards do these objectives support? 1. 2. Objectives/Outcomes: What do you want the students to learn? (Observable & Measurable) The students will: (SWBAT know/do) 1. 2. Instructional Materials: What instructional materials or technology will you need? 1. 4. 2. 5. 3. 6. Introduction: How do you plan to introduce the lesson and/or motivate the students? (Attention Getter, Review, and/or Preview) Explain your purpose. Procedures: How will the lesson develop or proceed? What steps will you follow? Include questions you will ask and examples you will provide. Assessment/Check for Understanding: How will you measure if the students have met the lesson objective? Closure/Transition: How will you end the lesson? Accommodations/Differentiation: What modifications could you make to lesson procedures, materials, or assessment/check for understanding? UMPI College of Education Lesson Plan Format Revised 5/19/15
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.